Martfury - Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme is a complete design for your online store based on Magento 2 engine. In other words, you can easily change your Magento shop appearance by installing a new theme in a few easy steps. With all of its simplicity a Magento theme is provided with all the necessary source files that you can edit or extend the way you need.
2. Magento Knowlegebase#
- Magento 2 System Requirements
- Magento 2 Dev Docs
- Magento 2 User Guide
- Magento 2 Github Issues
- Magento 2 Stack Exchange
With ThemeForest regular license you are licensed to use this theme to create one single End Product (the final website customized with your content) for yourself or for one client. In short:
What is allowed with single regular license:
- You can create one website for yourself or for your client and you can transfer that single website to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- To sell the same website to another client, you will need to purchase another regular license.
- You can install the theme on your test server for testing/development purposes (that installation shouldn’t be available to the public).
- You can modify or manipulate the theme, you can combine it with other works to create the End
- Theme updates for that single End Product (website)
What is not allowed:
- With single regular license it is not allowed to create multiple websites. For multiple websites you will need multiple regular
- Multi-store Magento installations are not allowed with single regular Each regular license entitles you to use the theme in only one store (store/domain/subdomain). For multiple stores/domains/subdomains you will need multiple regular licenses.
For more information about licenses please refer to Envato: